Li Ying likes English very much. She works hard. She reads English every morning. She likes speaking English. She often listens to the radio. She watches TV only on Saturday evening.
Does she like dancing? No, she doesn't. But she likes drawing and singing. Her parents like her. And all the teachers and her friends like her, too.(1)、Does Li Ying usually write English in the morning?A、Yes, she does. B、Yes, she is. C、No, she doesn't. D、No, she isn't.(2)、Does Li Ying like listening to the radio?A、Yes, she does. B、No, she doesn't. C、Yes, she is. D、No, she isn't.(3)、Li Ying watches TV ________________.A、in the morning B、in the afternoon C、every evening D、on Saturday evening(4)、What does Li Ying like?A、Speaking English. B、Dancing. C、Drawing and singing. D、Both A and
— It was there.
— There are eleven.
— Yes, we'll have dinner at 6.
— No, I won't.
— We will go to the park.
We were on the .
She's quite Maths.
They were very !
- 12、—_______________ many children in your class?
— Yes, there are.A、Are there B、Is there C、Were there
- 13、But I _______________ like apples.A、wasn't B、don't C、doesn't
- 14、_______________ this park, you'll see a wide river.A、In B、For C、On
- 15、— What _______________ we draw?
— Let's draw a monster!A、are B、were C、shall
- 16、— _______________ we pick pears?
— No, we _______________.A、Will; don't B、Are; won't C、Will; won't
- 17、She is (help).
- 18、So we've (get) more friends in China!
- 19、We were on the (one) floor.
- 20、I was very (worry).